You probably reached this page because you’ve got a tax problem.
First things first. Breathe. Just stop for a minute and take a few deep breaths. You’ll feel better. Promise.
Now, let’s talk.
The first thing we want you to know is that, no matter how big your tax problem seems, it’s not as insurmountable as you think. The vast majority of issues can be dealt with and resolved with good, clear and professional communication. Despite how it often seems, the IRS and state tax agencies are not really out to get you personally.
The truth is THEY WANT RESOLUTION OF YOUR ISSUE AS BADLY AS YOU DO.
The second thing we want you to know is that there are steps and procedures to follow on both sides of the issue. It can be daunting at times. You don’t want to make the wrong move or the right move at the wrong time. That’s where we come in. We have years of experience dealing with tax resolution. We actually have staff that has played for both teams, so we know what needs to happen and when.
We’ve got your back no matter how hopeless it all seems in the wee hours of the night.
So, here are some actions you can and should take immediately:
- Gather all the paperwork, notices, correspondence and tax returns related to your dispute or issue and put them all in one folder.
- Take another deep breath. Make dinner. Eat it.
- Call us.(619) 423-7093
- Breathe again because at this point, you are NOT alone with your problem.
We’ll set up a time to meet and go over your issue and we’ll come up with a plan of action together.
Most of all know that you:
- Don’t need to dread checking your mailbox or worrying about every phone call or door knock.
- Can sleep at night because we’re busy watching your back.
- Will get your life back on track.
All it takes is giving us a call at (619) 423-7093.
Our tax specialists are ready to go to bat for you.